Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Introduction to Da Blog

From this moment on the following blogs will provide coverage and analysis of team play and player performance of the Chicago Bears. My blog will cover anything and everything that deals with the Chicago Bears 2008-2009 season- on and off the field. I am a huge Bears fan and I have been watching the Bears and listening to them on the radio for quite some time. So I thought what better way to express my diehard loyalty for Da Bears then to provide a new voice for Bears fans. Now it will be tough but I hope you will find my blogs enjoyable.

So why read my blog?---My blogs will show the fans voice of Bears pride, hope, and criticism. Nowadays there seems to be an all-knowing sports news station that predicts world series winners and tells you who to pick on your fantasy sports team when in reality they only see the big picture. It is the team followers and sports fan's who live and die with teams that really know what is going on with their team and their potential.

So then you may ask “Why blog if there is sports talk radio to voice my opinion?” Here’s your answer: ask yourself how many times do opinionated callers get cut off because they do not agree with the radio host- a lot. Here is your chance to voice your opinion as I voice mine. Check out my blog to see my MVP of each game and every step Da Bears take towards the playoffs. Please leave comments I'd like to here what you think.

What if I am not a Bears fan? What’s in it for me?---Sure my blog only covers the Bears season, but you will be surprised how much you can relate to my blogs as they do more than cover the Bears in one aspect. You will find that my blogs entangle with the different phases that we go through in life: failure, success, hard work, friendship, optimism, etc. And as many sports fans know a sport’s season is a soap opera all in itself and does not go unheard of without something juicy happening. This blog will give you the idea of what it feels like from a fan's perspective which I hope you will find amusing Bears fan or not, sports fan or not.

GO BEARS!!!

No comments: