Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funny How Things Come Around

As the Bears welcome the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Soldier Field they will have to face the "gun-slinging force" Bob Griese. --Wait a second that name sounds familiar. HHHHMMMMM. Ah now my memory is coming back to me. Ah yes now I remember.

It's funny how things come around in the NFL. Last season the Bears starting quarterback was Rex Grossman with Kyle Orton at third string and Brian Griese at second string.--There was that whole drama thing of who was going to be the starting quarterback and who deserves it and what not and now our third string quarterback from last year is the one who will be facing Brian Griese the former second string quarterback of the Chicago Bears. -The guy who if I remember correctly quarterbacked a good portion of last season and ended the season with the most passing yards on the team which was like 200 -not much if you ask me. Anyways it will be interesting to see both QBs face off as Orton shows off what he learned from Griese all those years he served as the official benchwarmer/beardy QB cheerleader.

Prediction:
My prediction for the game is Bears 27 Tampa Bay 10. I believe the Bears offense will do a lot better after their disappointing performance last Sunday. I believe this game will not be their best offensive performance but they will get better as the season progresses.

GO BEARS!!!

No comments: